Monday 10 March 2014

New Works - Claire Bartlett

Every two months The Laboratory provides the opportunity for local artists to exhibit their work within the park, including The Green Centre, The Wat Tyler Cafe and of course The Laboratory Art Studio.
This month we are delighted to be showing a diverse range of artworks by local artist Claire Bartlett. Claire works in many mediums including acrylic, watercolour and graphite. We love Claire beautiful sketches of local landmarks such as Shoeburyness , portraying delicate brushwork and a sublime atmosphere.
We asked Claire to tell us a bit about her practice:
"After many years working as a community artists, I am now spending some time developing my own visual art practice. I love to draw, and draw what I love or what touches me. I offer Pet Portraits and welcome commissions, and run classes in central Southend. Please see my website: www.sitandfidgetArts.co.uk"

Here are a few of Claire's works currently exhibited at Wat Tyler Country Park

In Hand Class, graphite on paper

Bridge to Two Tree, Watercolour and ink on paper

Tiger, Acrylic on canvas

If you would like to find out more about Claire's practice please email sitnfidget@blueyonder.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment